Old 14-03-2004, 07:15 AM
HellPopeHuey

Default So what all are people planting this spring?

I'm planting my tumescent man-tuber in my neighbor's wife because she
is sweet, lonely & hot, while he is more stupider than people who
believe in fictitious crap like astrology, patriotism, Jesus or Connie
Chung.

--

HellPope Huey
The Church of the Subgenius IS an infant's busy box,

"Congratulations, Reg; its a... squid."
- "Men In Black"

"If you've ever had your nipple bitten off by a beaver,
you might be a redneck."
- Jeff Foxworthy