Old 14-03-2004, 08:12 AM
MadSweeney

Default [IBC] back budding

no, i think i may have missed the window. i'm talking next week to my local
bonsai nursery. but it will back bud like mad on the entire tree right?
just regular, balanced fertilizer

my email is without the 42. i've been on nhl groups rousing ire and they
can be vengeful so i hide it a little bit.
"Kitsune Miko" wrote in message
o.com...
It should bud back. Just try and stop it. I keep
rubbing elm buds off of my tree trunks. Did you just
transplant as well?

Kitsune Miko

PS your email address doesn't accept my replies.

--- MadSweeney wrote:
is there any way to induce a chinese elm to bud back
on the branches? i
stripped it too clean while trial and erroring. is
there a fertillizer
combo that will help out or cutting techniques? i'm
in l.a., zone 10.
thanks

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken