Old 14-03-2004, 08:59 AM
blank

Default Amazon Sword with long stalk

"Charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:59:36 +1100, "blank" wrote:

The beautiful amazon sword in my tank is now about 10" high and has over

20
leaves. It has grown a long stalk which looks like it might be

flowering,
or could be new shoots starting about every 2" along the stalk. Any

advice
on this much appreciated.

Admire it.

It's a flower stalk, and sounds like it has adventitious (sp?) plants
growing along it.

You can separate the new plants when they have grown some roots, then
you will have more plants than you need.
--

- Charles

Thanks Charles, that proves it: I'm a legend, a living legend. And to think
I did all of this all by myself