Old 14-03-2004, 12:13 PM

Default MeanSpirited Group

(paghat) in
news
In article ,
wrote:

You know, I've been back and forth with this group over the years;
usually lurking, occasionally posting an answer if I have one to
give.

But this year I see the group has become pretty meanspirited.
Everyone directs inquirers to other sources, never giving their
experience, thoughts or whatever, and now including a few snipes like
read the label, look it up, do it yourself, etc. etc. etc.

This sure isn't the group it used to be.

What happened to the friendly people that used to be here? Have they
been driven away?

Yes, I'm out of here.
KS

This is a SWEET newsgroup & everyone is KIND to each other, you
monkey's rump.

-paghat the ratgirl tells a joke

gently massaging the aching monkey's rump...