Old 14-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default wheelbarrow

The message
from "soon to be birthday girl "
contains these words:

I am only a small lady and the biggest problem I have is that when I
use most wheel barrows and they are fully laden and heavy, I am unable
to push them due to the fact that if my arms are straight, the thing is
not high up enough for the back rests to clear the ground. I have to use
a barrow with my arms bent to lift the thing higher. They should make
strong large wheelbarrows for little peeps like me.

They do. Get in and I'll push you round the garden to prove it....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/