Old 14-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default wheelbarrow

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

It would help people such as yourself, it the load was more over the wheel.
I have just looked at my wheel barrow and the centre of the wheel is under
the centre of the sloping front, therefore none of the load is on the wheel,
well, relatively little. With more over the wheel and the handles made lower
to the ground in the resting position, then tall or short alike could use
the barrow with arms straight.

With this method of design, when carrying a wet load, such as a barrow full
of redimix, the load would not 'slurp' out of the front, the front would be
higher and the back brought up to the level.

Rocket science? "I think not"

But just try pushing one.....

--
Rusty