Old 14-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Broadback

Default wheelbarrow

On the subject of wheelbarrows, why do people push them? I would believe
that they are better pulled. If you push them uphill then a lot of your
energy must be into the ground. If you pull them downhill then surely
you can lean back and simply use your weight to control the descent.

So maybe thought into a wheelbarrow behind and not in front of the
operator may be worth while.

Similarly I always find it odd that people with pushchairs push them
ahead when crossing the road, putting the child at risk before
themselves. :-(

--
Do not reply to the email address. As all replies to this address are
deleted on arrival.