Old 14-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Mike

Default Fecking Damned cats!!!

If the god of garden TV's Mr Titchmarsh can have a fantasic garden
with 2 cats then why can the rest of you not live with them.

Hear hear, most sensible thing said tonight!

No its not.

I do not want a cat.

I do not want other people's cats crapping in my garden.

To stop other people's cat crapping in my garden, I have to get a cat of my
own. Why?

Why should 'I' have to get one of these bits of domesticated vermin, just to
prevent other people's vermin crapping in my garden?

And why are cat owners so blind as to what their beasts are doing?

"Not mine!!"

"Not in my back yard" NO, in mine instead!

Damn things should all be drowned at birth, that would solve the problem
:-))))))

--
H.M.S.Loch Fada Association Reunion Scarborough April 2nd - 5th
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th