Old 14-03-2004, 01:09 PM
mich

Default Fecking Damned cats!!!

"Mike" wrote in message

Damn things should all be drowned at birth, that would solve the problem
:-))))))

We had a witch hunt on cats in Briatian once ( because they were the
familiars of witches and the christians were hunting them down!). The
result was rats , mice and plagues which killed millions of humans because
the plague was carried by the rats and mice whose populations were normally
kept down by the cats. In the grat Plague of 1665 cats and dogs were
destroyed as stupid humans flayed around looking for someone to balme their
ills on. as the cats were killed, the plague increased.

My cat is doing you a service in keeping your rodent population down as
well as mine.

Unfortunately they dont reduce the human rat population whose increase is
responsible for destroying major parts of this earth.

60% of all humans should be drowned at birth in order to keep a balanced and
sustainable population on this planet.
No doubt the cats would say we should kill 'um all.