Old 14-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Donny Nelms

Default Craftsman rider question ????

I have a craftsman riding mower that i bought in 1999. It is a 15.5 koler
42" deck. with a hydrostatic drive. The transmission gets hot after i mow
about half my yard and won't pull my hill. It does fine on level ground. I
am hoping to make it through this season cause it will be the last because
we are gonna sell out house. And i will buy a newer mower next year.Anyone
know what kind of fluid the transaxle should take? transmission fluid, motor
oil, gear oil? I'm hoping changing the fluid will get me by.

--

Donny Nelms

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!