Old 14-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Bob Smith

Default Fecking Damned cats!!!

wrote in message
om...
I agree. I am a very serious gardener who loves my garden to bits but
I also have a cat who I love to bits as well and if I hear of one more
**** on this news group who threatens to hurt a cat then I will
personally look them up and pay them a visit in the early hours.

I have tried all manner of chemical warfare to deter them. I am now
resorting to a catapult. If the dirty little shitbag does it in my garden
again, I will get it. The stupid old woman with 6+ cats and no litter tray
is the one in the wrong. If the catapult fails to deter them, I will buy a
mini crossbow next, and stop their dirty habits permanently.

If the god of garden TV's Mr Titchmarsh can have a fantasic garden
with 2 cats then why can the rest of you not live with them.

As stated in previous posts, if you have a cat, it keeps others away, and
won't shit in it's own garden. I do not want a cat. They come with a
filthy litter tray, **** on your carpet, unless you can make them go
outside.

Just think of the distress you cause the the cats and the owners if
one of them was harmed or went missing.

Then they should invest in a litter tray, and take responsibility for the
inevitable outcome of feeding them. Do you think the 'cat lover' can also
be bothered to worm them? If my kids go blind due to worm infections, the
owner will be experiencing stress directly. Why should I clean up their
cats mess anyway?

As I said I love my garden but cats are living creatures so dont
forget that.

As I said, I tried the gentler methods, if you have another, please tell.
So far, the little shitbags have ignored:
Pepper
Paprika
Lemony cat repellant pellets
Jeyes fluid