Old 14-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Peter K.

Default [IBC] Article on Trident Fusing Technique

i'm planning on trying this this spring with privet or ginnala maple.
I'll post pictures as things progress.

--
Peter Kulibert zone 4a/5b

"Shelly Hurd" wrote in message
Tony,
I don't know about a magazine article, but if the guy below didn't write

it he should have.
Go he
http://www.dugzbonsai.com/index.htm
Click Trident Trunk.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9