Old 14-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Steve Calvin

Default when do you harvest garlic?

Loki wrote:

il Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:37:05 GMT, Steve Calvin ha scritto:

b wrote:

(Pen) wrote in message

. com...

Thank you, I was going to ask about zone 5.

I'm in England and don't understand all these zones

Not a wise crack, but google is your friend...

http://seedrack.com/eurozones.html

Interesting. Got one for New Zealand and Australia. And what do you
do if you're 2 zones?

Well, just kind of split the difference. I'm in sort of the same
situation. Either 5A or 5B depending on which map I look at. It's all
very much guesswork anyhow depending on the weather during any given
year. Just use the maps as guidelines and most years you'll be fine.

--
Steve