Old 14-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Broadback

Default O.T. Broadband

Chris Stewart wrote:
"David Hill" wrote in message

I am thinking of broadband but who to sign up with?

looks like a choice between Virgin, Tiscali or Bulldog
anyone got any comments on these?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

I am with PlusNet, and though I have only been with them a month or so I
am pleased. They have had trouble of recent with Email, now cured, also
with slow access to web pages on their site, also seems fine now.

That may sound negative but they have been very open about the problems,
and my connection has been excellent and constant. They give a reward
system for referrals, but I have not put my "referral address" on as I
don't wish you to think that is why I recommend them.

One thing, most ISP's have package deals, look at these very carefully,
as often it is cheaper providing your own hardware, and you will
probably get a better quality.

Browse
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/
for good advice and help

Cheers
John
--
Do not reply to the email address. As all replies to this address are
deleted on arrival.