Old 14-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Mike

Default O.T. Broadband

"David Hill" wrote in message
I am thinking of broadband but who to sign up with?

looks like a choice between Virgin, Tiscali or Bulldog
anyone got any comments on these?

I am with BT and have no probs at all. Others who have been with Tiscali are
changing to others. I did put Tiscali on my PC as I 'was' going down that
line. :-((

BT :-)) I have had my Direct Debit reduced by BT and had a refund of just
over £200 for overpayment :-))))))))

Sorry to say it, but as far as I am concerned, BT have the edge on all
services. Land Line, Mobile AND computer links :-))

Mike

(of course if you are weak and have me killfiled as some have on this
newsgroup, you will not be getting my advice:-)) Your loss !! :-))