Old 14-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Emery Davis

Default wheelbarrow

On 11 Mar 2004 00:58:08 -0800, (s.cieraad) said:

] I hope this is posted to the right group, it was the closest thing I
] could find that was related...
]
] I am a Dutch student studying Industrial Design & Engineering at
] Fontys University, The Netherlands, and am doing some research into
] the usage of wheelbarrows or their substitutes. I have to develop a
] new wheelbarrow to graduate so I would like to hear about
] anyone’s experiences, hints, remarks, hints, good or bad things
] about wheelbarrows. Please help me and e-mailing it to me, I would be
] extremely grateful
]

The old fashioned kind with straight removable sides. Mine is ancient, has
a metal wheel, is hard to push, but holds a huge amount and is dead easy to
empty just where you want it. Whole thing's made of wood, except the wheel
and where a previous owner covered the bed with old sheet metal. Don't know
how old it is, I inherited it when I bought the house...

-E
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to