Old 15-03-2004, 02:24 AM
Les Dowdell

Default [IBC] Collecting from wild

Hello Darcy,

If you want to go collecting, then come along on the annual collecting
trip of the Bonsai Society of Edmonton. It is on the second weekend of May
every year and we collect west of you near Rocky Mountain House and out past
Nordegg. We've been doing this since our Society was formed more than twenty
(20) years ago. Contact me off-list for details and a meeting place.

Best wishes in bonsai,
Les Dowdell
President, Bonsai Society of Edmonton

p.s. We have met. You took the bonsai course from me at Olds long, long
ago. Les

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:49:12 GMT, Darcy Paul wrote:

Sadly I am unaware of anyone in my area that collects. There is only one
other person I know of that even is interested in bonsai in my area. Neither
of use has much experience.

Thanks for the advise,
Darcy

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++