Old 15-03-2004, 04:04 AM
Marc Stephenson

Default Plant suggestion anyone?

(Miles) wrote in message . com...
I need somthing to form somewhat of a hedge row along side of my hose.
We had red tip photinias before but I yanked them out for various
reasons.

Suggestions?

I planted a row of trailing rosemary to serve as a hedge between my
plants and the bermuda/San Augustine in my neighbor's front yard.
It's probably about 2 1/2' high and 3 1/2' wide. It's thick, it
blooms, it cascades over the wall at the bottom, and deer won't touch
it (and we have a LOT of deer). It's been a very effective hedge for
me (but - it's certainly not formal looking).

My best deer resistance list comes from he
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p...ions/deer.html

Marc