Old 15-03-2004, 08:08 AM
Mark Thompson

Default Cats - ongoing problem

Thanks so much for all the great advice. I'll be tring several of them
---I'll also be looking into the "Boxwood Connection".

Thanks again. You guys are the greatest!!

All the best,
Mark

"Ray Drouillard" wrote in news:c2pots$20ai2m$1
@ID-193109.news.uni-berlin.de:

"Mark Thompson" wrote in message
.. .
I followed several articles in this group the last couple of years

dealing
with cats and how to keep them out of vegetable gardens.

We finally were able to get rid of our 'feline friends' from our

vegetable
garden (more from luck than anything else?)but they're still leaving

their
spray in the rest of the garden. We've tried everything to get them

out of
our garden - no luck.

Instead of continuing on this useless quest we're now looking into

ways of
negating the smell of cat urine. Does anyone know of any ways to
neautralize this smell?

Any information will be greatly appreciated and used!! The wife

planted
lavender, we've used citrus sprays.....any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gratefully yours,
Mark Thompson

I have never heard of cats causing a problem in a garden. Generally
speaking, cats aren't fond of vegetables.

You might want to try planting something cats dislike, like citronella,
among your other plants. Or, maybe they want their own garden. Plant
some catnip somewhere else :-)

Ray