Old 15-03-2004, 09:36 AM
Loki

Default Cilantro

il Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:11:12 GMT, DigitalVinyl ha scritto:

"Aria" wrote:

Does anyone here try to grow it??? I've tried so many times both inside and
out. It always drops dead...Any suggestions?

I was just about to post a question about this... I'll just piggy back
mine on this discussion. I really can't stand cilantro, but I like
ground coriander. I was wondering if anyone grows Coriander/cilantro
for the seeds and if so, does the plant produce a lot of seed, or do
you need to grow many plants. I'm assuming it wil seed on the first
year.

I grew it once and it seeded pretty quickly. Lots of seeds. Like
dill.
-
Cheers,