Old 15-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Collecting from wild

Hello Darcy,

If you want to go collecting, then come along on the annual

collecting
trip of the Bonsai Society of Edmonton. It is on the second

weekend of May
every year and we collect west of you near Rocky Mountain House

and out past
Nordegg. We've been doing this since our Society was formed

more than twenty
(20) years ago. Contact me off-list for details and a meeting

place.

Best wishes in bonsai,
Les Dowdell
President, Bonsai Society of Edmonton

Highly recommended, Darcy. By the end of the trip, you should
actually know what you are doing and have some tips on keeping
your newly collected TREE (note the singular! :-) alive.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Apples and
Oranges: A Demonstration -- Welcome to Hooterville! Population:
2000. Elevation: 3000. Established: 1850. TOTAL = 6850 -- Bob
Lilienfield

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++