Old 15-03-2004, 02:55 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default Cilantro

Henriette Kress wrote:

DigitalVinyl wrote:

Since I don't care for the leaves AT ALL, I would want it to bolt
quicker. Let it bake in the sun if that's gonna get the seeds coming.

You'll get seeds faster if it bolts faster, but not more of them.
You'll get more seeds if you let it grow more leaf.

Never grown
before, so one seed could be the size of a pumpkin seed or microscopic
petunia seeds.

You do realize that you could use seeds out of your spice jar for your
coriander needs? Those round balls are two seeds in one, the ones that
have split are one seed.

I've bought ground coriander.

Henriette

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)