Old 15-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Katra

Default Eat, sleep, poop...

In article ,
(Mark) wrote:

I used straw for the first night, then I bought one of those big
compressed blocks of pine chips they sell in the pet store. Sorry to
hear about aspergillosis -- I'll have to keep an eye on them...I hope
one night isn't enough exposure.

Tell me about the muscovies. Are they inherently less messy?

Thanks.

Mark

If the straw was only in there for a day, I doubt it had the chance to
grow any mold so you should be ok. ;-)

My muscovie ducklings always went thru less than 1/2 the water of other
breeds. _Much_ less messy, and quieter. They are my favorites. :-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...