Old 15-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Loki

Default Apples from seed

il Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:49:25 +0100, "Jette Randlov" ha scritto:

Thank you to all of you for all the advice and for clearing out my
misunderstanding of F1. I will try later this year to save seeds from my own
trees - I have four different kinds, so the pollination will be no problem.

Good luck, I tried a granny smith seed once. Took me a while to
realise it was growing upside down and that was why the 'leaves'
looked a bit funny. So much for the horticultural lessons telling me
plants knew which way was up.
--
Cheers,