Old 15-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Michael Gratton

Default [IBC] bonsai near Atlanta

Plant City has a lot of Kingsville boxwoods and a lot of other things. Steve Crotty is the owner, and they are open Wed-Sat from 10-5. They are indeed
about an hour north-northwest of Atlanta, off of I-985. The Monastery is southeast of Atlanta off of I-20. They have a great selection of pots, and a
lot of starter materials. If you want detailed directions to either place, contact me directly. I know them both very well!!!

mike gratton