Old 15-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Offbreed

Default Strange behavior...

SueAndHerZoo wrote:
BUT.... the fish are still
acting weird. I've removed the plant they were trying to hide behind, so
now they are all trying to squeeze behind the rock border (the parts that
hang down into the water) and they are all trying to cram themselves into
the skimmer - I have to keep getting them out of there. What are they
hiding or running from??????

Just in case...

Do you have any big plant pots that would sink on their own you could
toss in the pond for them to hide in/under/behind? Some short sections
of black plastic pipe would work well (you could probably get a lumber
yard to chop one up for you), and might blend in on the bottem well
enough to just leave there.

You have mud, do you have otter tracks? Kid tracks? Any osprey or
heron in the area?