Old 16-03-2004, 12:18 AM
John Savage

Default Apples from seed

(Mihai Cartoaje) writes:
I have found an other description.

little white. Plant seed keep them between quarter and half inch deep
keep between 55 & 75 degrees. Good Luck you could get a real winner

55 and 75 degrees from what axis?

degrees Farenheit of temperature I'd say :-)

What's the difference between the plastic bag and the cool room?

I'd guess that you take them out of the fridge and for a few days keep
them in some room of your house where the temperature is nice and cool,
not hot, before planting them outside in soil, to allow them to acclimatise

47N, -40C in winter

34S, 40C in summer [posted and mailed]