Old 16-03-2004, 12:34 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default Test - Need a Bit of Help

Diana,

Is it possible that your own provider is caching [collects them in a
designated area and is released in bulk instead of one at a time] posts to
newsgroups?

As to the disaster post, that was mine ... major rodent damage, I'll be
posting photos of some of the damages in a little while.

Mariana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
All,

It seems that I am now not recieving all the posts coming through. For
example, the thread titled "Disaster" has only a response from Wendy, not
the original. I checked Google Groups and found a thread about a Phals in
movie (current thread), but it does not appear here at all, not even the