Old 16-03-2004, 02:01 AM
pmwebdesigns

Default Bottom Drain

Looks very interesting Bonnie.
Thanks very much!
Priss

"Bonnie" wrote in message
pmwebdesigns wrote:
No actually it was great! Thank you very much.
You wouldn't believe some of the smart comments I got from another

forum.
The pond I have now is 5x11 3½ ft deep. I'm expanding next month to

15x15
4ft deep.
I want to do this pond right so I don't have to mess with it again

except to
clean.
I didn't have a bottom drain on the other. Didn't know anything about

one
until someone mention I needed one.
Trying to make everything I can because on a one salary it isn't much.
I just bought Greg's CD http://www.geocities.com/bickal2000/pond.htm
so hopefully I can follow that pretty good. I am not a handywoman. lol
I bought a sequence pump, huge pump. Liner will be on the way next

weekend.
I'll have mine in the middle of the yard. It will be close to my back

patio.
You got pictures on a website?
Priss

Hi Priss,
My pond is also close to the house. I wanted to enjoy it
year round and I do. I didn't put in a bottom drain at
first but I have added one, using a retro fit drain. This
way I didn't have to cut my liner.
My web site is pitiful right now. I started to work on it
and had to stop because of other work, but it does have a
few photos

--
Bonnie
NJ