Old 16-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Feeling Froggie

Default So what all are people planting this spring?

"gurdjieff 0f gormorrah" iiiiii@iiiii wrote in message ...
theoneflasehaddock wrote in message
om...
"Phoenix" wrote in message

.com...
"theoneflasehaddock" ****off wrote in message
Subject: So what all are people planting this spring?

Squirrels got every single crocus bulb I planted within 24 hours from

when I
planted them. *******s.

Just a thought, flace, but you might try planting some Garlic cloves on
top of the Crocus. The little buggers might not smell them with Garlic
on top. :-)

That's a great idea, Phoenix, thanks.

I've got a bunch of garlic cloves to plant anyways. Perhaps I will do
that with the rest of my bulbs. Or at least some...

7 out of 10 Squirrels like garlic for an appetitzer pleasure before they
partake of crocus.I would suggest the use of land or trip mines especially
very tiny bounching bettys.Then again , you might want to think in terms of
constructing a medieval like moat around your garden. I do not think that
catapults will be
nessecary especially if said moats are stocked with crocodiles or piranha..
Just be sure to raise your draw-bridge immediately after leaving your
garden.

I think we need your expertise. I've always wanted a moat.

Froggie

you're welcome [ in advance ]
The green gardener,
gurdjieff 0f gormorrah