Old 16-03-2004, 04:29 AM
wendy7

Default Test - Need a Bit of Help

Ok Diana, the same thing just happened to me. Mariana's pics didn't show
over on abpo
so I "unsubscribed" from abpo then resubscribed. Voilla
Of course I had to click on "Mark All Read"
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Thanks, Wendy. I plan on trying that tomorrow if things don't
straighten out. Sometimes things go awry, I guess. Don't really
have time for this garbage........!

Diana

"wendy7" wrote in message
Hi Diana, remember when you switched your server name from East to
West? Well you could try changing it back to East.
We use Cox & we have three areas, east, central & west, so we
switched back & forth but the server has been pretty good lately.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Just so you know, this one came through fine.

DK