Old 26-01-2003, 07:33 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] FW: [IBC] Please be gentle !!

First, thanks to all who recommended Jim Doyle's nursery here in central
PA.
Visited him on Saturday.
For those living in the area, I suggest dropping by.
Jim's willing to talk at length with anyone willing to listen, and has
an impressive collection of living artwork both indoors and outdoors.
He's having a "Beginners Course" in mid March.
Unfortunately, I'll probably have a bunch of bad habits by then.

Special thanks to Mr. Jim Lewis for his explanation of my pending azalea
harvest.
I will leave the two plants in the ground until after they loose their
flowers, them carefully dig them up, wash all the clay from their roots
and re-pot them into something more acceptable.

In the interim, should I fertilize the azalea's sometime this spring to
strengthen them ?

Mark Hill - Zone 6
PS ..... Rose above 32 today for 1/2 hour, then snowed !! Back to mid
20's again :-(

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++