Old 16-03-2004, 04:36 AM
Pearson Reid

Default Pesticide time is nearly upon us. Which ones will you be using?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:02:22 +0000, this pearl of wisdom arrived from
Alan Gould :

In this area, beekeepers are forewarned of aerial crop spraying where
any substances which may harm bees are to be used. I understand that a
similar arrangement can be introduced in any area where beekeepers
request it, though I don't know how such a request is made.

The chemical in question is systemic and its effect last a long time.
long after the spraying has taken place.

Pearson