Old 16-03-2004, 04:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Rouge frog

I've now got two croaking frogs calling for mates, any female froggies out
there want to come do some frogegging (play on frolicking) with these guys?

"Frogegging" was a play on words by another ponder at our recently club
meeting. Just like one of our group here, she too had a neighbor mention
that she sure was playing her frog CD loud. She told him, that they were
still in his yard and hadn't made it to her pond to do their frogegging.
) She & I are of like minds, don't bother to complain, we consider them
nothing more than loud crickets. ~ jan