Old 16-03-2004, 03:34 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shop Vac for cleaning pond?

"camper" wrote in message
. ..
I am thinking about buying a small Shop Vac to help clean my pond. Is

there
a model that will blow out the water rather than holding it in the tank?
That way I will not have to empty it every few minutes.

I feel your pain. You can minimize wasted dumpings by being sure to have the
nozel where you want to suck before you turn the vac on. Seems like a silly
thing to point out but it makes a huge difference.

Also, what is the best product to clean green water? I have been using
AlgaeFix from Pond Care and it seems to be clearing it a little, but it is
still very green.

Three words...plants, baby, plants.

--
BV.