Old 16-03-2004, 05:15 PM
gurdjieff 0f gormorrah

Default So what all are people planting this spring?

Feeling Froggie wrote in message
om...
"gurdjieff 0f gormorrah" iiiiii@iiiii wrote in message

theoneflasehaddock wrote in message
om...
"Phoenix" wrote in message

.com...
"theoneflasehaddock" ****off wrote in

message
Subject: So what all are people planting this spring?

Squirrels got every single crocus bulb I planted within 24 hours

from
when I
planted them. *******s.

Just a thought, flace, but you might try planting some Garlic cloves

on
top of the Crocus. The little buggers might not smell them with

Garlic
on top. :-)

That's a great idea, Phoenix, thanks.

I've got a bunch of garlic cloves to plant anyways. Perhaps I will do
that with the rest of my bulbs. Or at least some...

7 out of 10 Squirrels like garlic for an appetitzer pleasure before they
partake of crocus.I would suggest the use of land or trip mines

especially
very tiny bounching bettys.Then again , you might want to think in terms

of
constructing a medieval like moat around your garden. I do not think

that
catapults will be
nessecary especially if said moats are stocked with crocodiles or

piranha..
Just be sure to raise your draw-bridge immediately after leaving your
garden.

I think we need your expertise. I've always wanted a moat.

a moat is nothing more than a well that is shaped like a cherrio.
You need to know how deep the underground water level is
or if there are underground springs, etc. Take care, because
some springs are only seasonal .
If you live nearby to salt water that can , also, be a problem,
due to sippage and piranha, being strickly fresh water inhibitants,
will not survive. However, crocodiles have no problem existing in
brackest waters.as long as there is an adequent food supply.
If you live in a area that the underground water level is too deep
to be financially feasible for the construction of your moat , do not
despair. Any reputable swimming pool contractor should be able to
fulfill your needs or if ya'll are the " do it yourself types" , a trip
and
inspection of a Water Theme Park should give you all the information
you will probably need

I hope this has helped

gurdjieff 0f gormorrah

Froggie