Old 17-03-2004, 12:07 AM
Morten

Default Expandable foam question

"grubber" wrote in message
Thanks for all the replies.

But I'm not trying to seal liner together. I have a very large flat rock
that is mostly buried. The downslope edge hangs out a little over a 6"
drop. I want to dig back further under the rock to form a small pool

under
the drop. The stream would flow over the rock, fall into the pool below

and
then continue on its way. The pool would have a liner bottom.

My basic question is, "Is it possible to make a waterproof join between

the
pool liner and the immovable rock, and if so, how?"

What's wrong with good old fashinoed Silicone and lots of it :-)

That stuff will make anything watertight and it's practically indestructible
if the right type is used.

The good thing about Silicone is that it can only be removed with brute
force, the bad thing about Silicone is tha it can only be removed with brute
force...

Just make sure that both surfaces are dry, clean and dust free and you'll be
fine using Silicone...

/Morten

---