Old 17-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Chris_S

Default Eradicating BBA

My bad, I thought you were asking how others deal with it, when they had
it... I didn't realize you'd already made up your mind and was just
searching for a specific answer to confirm you're already made up mind...

Sorry I'm so testy, but the title of the thread I started was "Eradicating
BBA". Water control in my opinion has no hope in Hell of 'eradicating' it.
Merely controlling it, and not even very well at that.

I want to get rid of the stuff, and I am certainly interested in any ideas
on that. The AZOO thing is something I did not know about, and that is new.
That's great news.

But I am just so tired, sick of, and frustrated by the water control
approach. I've seen that movie already and know the ending. I now consider
it a waste of time to persue any further. I'm sick of beautiful tanks
infested with BBA. I'm ready for chemical warfare. Whatever it takes. I
just want the BBA gone.

Thanks, Chris.