Old 17-03-2004, 04:41 AM
Nick

Default update on my "mouse in the loft"

for anyone interested from my previous thread last month i have an
update.

i was cleaning the loft out at the weekend (a month later than
expected!) and i saw a small hole in the roof felt and some shredded
bits of felt where the mouse had gained entry! the mouse must have
dropped 5 foot after gaining entry so i can only assume that the mouse
had got under the tiles and couldnt find his way out and gnawed his way
through the felt after feeling warmth underneath.

i would find it hard to believe that the mouse would have been able to
scale the angle of the roof felt to get back to its original point of
entry with it being 5 foot up and a 45 degree angle sloping inwards.

i caught one mouse up there fairly quickly after seeing infestation and
haven't seen any other activity in the last month.