Old 17-03-2004, 04:42 AM
Oxymel of Squill

Default Azaleas

label on the one I bought at B&Q last Sat said Lime Free soil. I was
particularly pleased with it as I bought a pkt of cactus seeds as well and
tried that Derren Brown trick. I mentally shouted at the checkout woman
Ignore the Cactus seeds, Ignore the cactus seeds. She took the cactus seeds
and swiped the barcode, then handed me the azalea for free! Was that a
success or a failure?

Jon

"lucilu" wrote in message
I'm going to treat myself to an azalea and want to keep it in a pot. I'm

not
sure what compost it would be best to use. Should I stick with ordinary

John
Innes or do I need an ericaceous compost.
Many thanks for any help.....