Old 17-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default One More Plant Fertilizer Question

MIDPOSTED

"Bill Kirkpatrick" wrote in message

It's simple enough to do and prove it to your self.

This is myth about PO4 = algae in planted tanks.

It's no myth Bob. If I maintain measurable Phosphate, any
measureable phosphate, I get algae far in excess of it's
normal rate.

What type of algae are you getting, BBA?

That's a long established and infinitely
repeatable fact.

What's your tap water like? Phosphates?

I assure you, because of my setup and lack
of any substantial bio-load, Ammonia is as non-existant in
my tank as it is likely to be in any tank, anywere.

Buyer Beware.

Too late Its a done deal.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**