Old 17-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Tim Challenger

Default I have had enough of cats

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:22:20 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

The message m
from Tim Challenger "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" contains
these words:

Also, they probably can't be
arsed to come around. You report a car theft, and they won't come round,
just give you a crime number for the insurance.

But that's just the way it works, isn't it? Letting the full-time car
thieves and other serious breakers of the peace get away, but coming round
to sort out the poor chap who doesn't even wear a loud shirt in a built up
area.

Well, if you were the dibble, which would you rather go and look for: a
gardener, or an indeterminate number of thieving abstrads?

exactly.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.