Old 17-03-2004, 11:02 AM
kate

Default So what all are people planting this spring?

"Shez" wrote in message
In article , gurdjieff 0f gormorrah
iiiiii@iiiii.? writes
In article , Feeling
Froggie writes
theoneflasehaddock wrote in

message
. com...
"Phoenix" wrote in message
.com...

Nothing wrong with Insane, who wants to be normal... but most of us
don't have the budget to build a moat around the house, Besides the
neighbours might complain. I do live in a semi-detached house.
I don't grow potato vines on the window sill, I have a greenhouse

for
potato vines in jars... Orchids, and the like.
Ps most gardeners are insane, )

However you can check out the garden below

That's really beautiful, Shez. Thanks for sharing.

Froggie

It is rather lovely, that I whole-heartedly admit.
You have a green thumb, for sure, and an eye for
spacing and color placement.
and I bet you have a moat behind that fence.

GG

Thanks for the kind words. Their is a river not to far away, but I
promise no moat, Not that I would mind, I could lean out of the window
and go fishing If I had a moat.

shez

Thanks for looking....Its always a pleasure to share your garden with
people who appreciate it.

Shez, that is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could be in one place long
enough to have a garden. Get artsy with it. Plant the herbs I'm always
looking for.....
What's the grass in your garden? The clumps of wild looking grasses?
Jack-in-the-Pulpit is something I haven't seen for Years! I'd like to know
where you live, that things grow so beautifully. Thank you for the view into
a part of your life that you obviously thoroughly enjoy.

kate~
--
Shez
Shez's Garden at