Old 17-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Frogleg

Default 'Blind' Daffodils - Thank You

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:40:00 +0000, John
wrote:

VMT to all contributors who have so freely given of their time
and knowledge in answering my query concerning 'Blind' daffodils.

May I refer you to a site suggested by David Hill, which gives all
the answers in plain, simple language.

http://www.gardenforum.demon.co.uk/blind_daffs.htm

Next year and the years that follow, my garden will show an
additional blaze of gold, yellow, white and pink all due to
your answers.

I have one quibble with the reference. I've dug up hundreds of bulbs
that have multiplied in the ground and *never* seen any evidence of a
'mother' bulb dying off. I just separate all the offspring and
re-plant them all.