Old 18-03-2004, 04:41 AM
danny

Default Miami Botanical Garden - "orchid6.jpg" 226.6 KBytes

You shouldn't cross-post pictures to rec.gardens.orchids. The
rec.gardens.orchids newsgroup should be text only.
-danny

"Troy House" wrote in message
Hi All,
I was in Miami last week and had an opportunity to visit the botanical
garden across from the convention center. Alas, not much was blooming, and
those that were were had no lable. I thought I would share the photos
anyway.

Also, they have a very large vanilla orchid for sale for $30. I didn't

buy
it since it's snowing here and it was a long walk to the car from the
terminal.

--
Best,
Troy House