Old 18-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Hal

Default Expandable foam question

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:07:53 GMT, "grubber"
wrote:

My basic question is, "Is it possible to make a waterproof join between the
pool liner and the immovable rock, and if so, how?"

I made a concrete liner to go behind my waterfall and sealed it to the
fiberglass formed pond liner below the falls with GE Silicon
glue/calk. Then stacked stones on top hiding the liner and the water
flows over the stones, but what follows the contours of the stones
and flows the wrong way is caught in the liner to prevent it escaping
the pond.

Regards,

Hal