Old 18-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Mike Patterson

Default Mike Patterson "Fire on the Water"

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:33:34 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

Mike,

Took some time, but I got an answer for you, his name is Dan Corson. You
can reach him through his website at www.corsonart.com. Mention my name,
Jan Jordan and my contact Debra Prinzing, hopefully he'll get back to you.

Let me know what feedback you get. ~ jan

~ jan

Thanks!

I sent an email outlining my planned setup and asked if he'd be so
kind as to comment on it.

It's been too windy here south of ATL to experiment yet, plus I had
some surgery last week that has me keeping movement to a minimum.

However, I have a couple of fresh propane tanks, a regulator, valve,
hose, and a piezo sparker that I'll mount on a stick, so I'm ready!

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.