Old 18-03-2004, 09:35 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Limozyme/ Koizyme, get it now b/4 it's too late

Just a minor note, Koizyme and Bacteria/Enzymes (BZT) are not the same
thing. The BZT works on pond debris. Koizyme eats the slime coat that
sloughs off the fish and/or covers their feces, as this is what aeromonas
feed on. The Koizyme eats the slime and reduces the food for the aeromonas
and thus starves them out, why you have to keep adding the Koizyme. My
bottle mentions using at 50F and up. ~ jan

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:30:07 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

It probably os no longer good if it has not been in the refridgerator for
more than say few hours (According to my local pond stuff peddler)

I also think once the water temp is up to 65-70 then you should save
yourself money and use regular enzyme stuff instead of the expensive
koizyme!

~ jan