Old 18-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Rick

Default Eradicating BBA

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message

Good luck, and take pics, document and keep us posted... your endeavors

will
save someone from giving up the hobby in years or days to come...

--
RedForeman ©® future fabricator and creator of a ratbike
streetfighter!!!

and therein my friend is the key. Many people have dumped this hobby because
of serious algae problems. You can literally feel the frustration in Chris's
posts and from reading his responses he has been in the hobby for years. Man
since this thread started I've found myself examining every tank very
closely. I have noticed some tufts on my driftwood and one rock in my big
planted tank. They hit the bleach today.

Rick