Old 18-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Buhtan Pine

Subject: Buhtan Pine
From: "Peter Crosland"
Date: 16/03/2004 20:24 GMT Standard Time
So I was wondering if anyone on here knows whether a Buhtan pine would

survive?
I'm assuming from the name it can take the cold and the winds, but does

anyone
know about the salt?

They are very tough but I can't say about the salt resistance. Is she
planning on planting a full size one? If so she should remember that they
can readily grow to 90 feet in forty years.

It's just a titchy one out of a garden centre, I didn't realise they could grow
that high though. Still there should be enough room out the back for it.
Thanks.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/